Breathe Healthy. Be Healthy.
The World Health Organization (WHO) estimates that one-third of deaths from stroke, lung cancer, and heart disease are due to air pollution, equivalent to the effects of tobacco. Emissions are inherent to many activities and facility functions, and Matrix adopts a solutions-based approach to help our clients mitigate effects on air quality and attain and maintain air quality compliance. Air regulations frequently evolve, are complex, and can undermine efforts to expedite construction and operation schedules and even to remain in operation. We are here to help navigate these challenges, the intent of regulations, and clients’ visions of their pathways to net zero emissions for operations and facilities. Our professionals have extensive experience drafting new regulations, interpreting existing regulations, building custom tools, and negotiating with regulatory agencies across the U.S. to help clients achieve and maintain their regulatory and social ‘license’ to operate.
- Planning, Permitting, & Compliance
- Emission Inventories & Greenhouse Gas Reporting
- Sampling & Monitoring
- Program Management
- Tracking, Reporting & Recordkeeping
- Regulatory Interpretation, Applicability Determination & Negotiations
- Strategy & Alternatives Analysis
- Permit Deconstruction
- Environmental Management Information Systems & Work Order/Maintenance Management Systems
- Indoor Air Quality
- Data Analytics
- Digital Visualization, GIS, CAD
- Unmanned Drones and Surveying
- Stakeholder Engagement, Facilitation, and Public Relations