Ecological Restoration & Nature-Informed Design
Our team prioritizes in-depth understanding of the current and future ecological contexts of the landscapes that we work in to ensure effective and sustainable design and restoration.
We view our projects as opportunities to reduce maintenance burdens and natural resource consumption (i.e., fuel, water, fertilizers, etc.) over time, while providing nature-informed spaces that enrich our communities and pride of place. Our built projects continue to function as designed through a myriad of environmental stressors, making these sites welcome to managers, residents, and visitors.
- Ecological Site Characterization
- Resilient Plant Community Design
- Landscape Architecture
- Stream Restoration & Floodplain Reconnection
- Park and Open Space Design
- Green Infrastructure Design
- Ecological Functional Assessments
- Construction Oversight