Careers at Matrix
Matrix believes that family and work life should not be exclusive environments, but rather a fluid and mutually beneficial relationship.
Our strengths of service, innovation, and skill are a result of that belief. We have a friendly, collegial, cooperative atmosphere and offer a full range of benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance; holiday, vacation and sick leave; training and education; 401(k) and an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). We strive to employ highly motivated people with excellent communication and applied problem-solving skills who desire to advance their talents and skills.
Matrix Design Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Any applicant with a qualifying physical or mental disability who believes s/he requires a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process should contact us at 719-575-0100 for assistance.
To learn about or apply for any of our open positions, please click on the corresponding link below. We apologize that we are not able to contact all applicants. Only those qualified applicants being considered for interview will be contacted.
We are currently accepting applications for the following position(s):
- Director of Construction Management - Denver or Colorado Springs, CO
- Mid & Senior Level Planners - Phoenix, AZ
- Mid-Level Engineer, Water Resources - Denver, CO
- Mid-Level Civil Engineer, Development Services - Denver, CO
- Entry-Level Civil Engineer, Colorado Springs, CO
- Recruiting and HR Administrator - Denver or Colorado Springs, CO
- Engineering Intern - Denver, CO
- Summer Intern - Niceville, FL
- Engineering Intern - Colorado Springs, CO
- Director, Structural Engineering - Denver, CO
- Proposal Coordinator - Phoenix, AZ
- Planning Intern - Phoenix, AZ
- Planning Intern, Crofton, MD
- Senior Project Engineer, Development Services - Denver, CO
- Project Engineer, Municipal Service - Denver, CO
- Accounting Intern - Denver, CO
- Civil Designer, Development Services - Denver, CO