Matrix provides state-of-the-art environmental planning services to clients who rely on us to address environmental opportunities and constraints during the development of Reuse Plans and during the master development planning process. Understanding the complexities of environmental impact during the planning stages of a project is vital to the creation of a realistic and viable reuse plan. We have gained a reputation as innovators in developing creative, sustainable, and value-based solutions to our clients’ most challenging environmental issues.
Environmental Impact Assessment
Our focus in providing environmental impact assessment services is to create responsible, sustainable development and redevelopment plans based on practical environmental management solutions. Our staff of experienced planners, scientists, engineers, and resource specialists is committed to ensuring that environmental assessments and environmental impact reports prepared for our clients’ projects meet the legal and regulatory requirements of the federal National Environmental Policy Act and other relevant federal and state regulatory requirements.
- Kansas Army Ammunition Plant
- Denver Federal Center
- Fort Monroe Authority
- Brunswick Local Redevelopment Authority
- Fort Monmouth Economic Revitalization Planning Authority
- Portal del Futuro Former Naval Station Roosevelt Roads
- McPherson Implementation Local Redevelopment Authority
- Anniston-Calhoun County Fort McClellan Development Joint Powers Authority
- Fitzsimons Redevelopment